You already know how pleased Shirley and I are with the third car garage and utility room addition that your company did for us this year. However, we wanted to let you know in writing why you more than met our expectations.
- You started the job when you said you would.
- You said that we would receive a call each day letting us know what to expect the next day. We received the call each day as promised.
- You said the completed job would look as if it had been done when the home was originally built. Friends and neighbors have all commented that the additions look as if they have always been there.
- You said the cost of the project would be fair. It was very fair.
- You said the job site would be kept clean. You kept your word.
- You made the numerous changes that we requested as the job progressed as if they had been a part of the original project.
- Your staff in the office and on the job-site were knowledgeable and courteous. By the time the additions were completed, they all felt like friends to us. Feel free to use us as a reference in the future. We would not hesitate to recommend Grand to others.